Terms and Conditions
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is at 2a The Market Place, Frome BA11 1AG, UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The goal of this site is not intended nor should it be construed as providing professional medical, financial or legal advice. The site and the information contained in it are not a replacement for obtaining professional medical care or professional legal and financial advice. You should consult a trained medical professional for consultation, diagnosis and treatment of any topic covered in this site. You should consult a trained legal or financial professional for any content that covers this topic.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- We offer a full money-back guarantee for all purchases made on our website. If you are not satisfied with the product or service you have purchased from us, you can get your money back with no questions asked, providing you request a refund in writing within 14 calendar days of your purchase. After the 14-day period you will no longer be eligible and won’t be able to receive a refund.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.