If you feel disheartened by an apparent lack of progress, try to recognise that you’re closer to your goal than you were. Here are some things you might have done:
- Worked actively on the project.
- Spoke to someone about the project, and got their feedback.
- Did some research
- Recognised where you needed information or help.
- Learnt from previous mistakes
- Faced your fear.
- Exhibited courage.
- Remained calm and didn’t give way to despair or anger.
And recognise that:
- You’re still working on the project. You haven’t given up.
- You’re still determined to make it work.
- You’re resisting the urge to moan.
Now is the time to:
- Put this book down.
- Get out your project work list, see what the single next step is, and do it.
Did I omit your One Big Change? Email me at KitSadgrove@gmail.com. If I get enough requests I may add it here.
With best wishes
Founder, Get Up And Go
Do you want help with achieving change in your life? We have a coaching programme that could help you. Learn more.